Wednesday, October 22, 2008

2008 MTNA Piano Competition

The Competition will be held the weekend of November 7th & 8th. I just received the schedule and will be emailing those today. I will also have the schedule at the recital. I will be sending your scheduled times home and also by email as soon as I get them. If your student is chosen to be one of the two to perform in the recital - they are required to be there. First Alternate Honorable Mention is also required to attend. It is my studio policy to require the attendance of all students who have participated or who would like to participate next year. You can choose which of the two recitals is most convenient if you are not required to be at a particular one. It is a highly beneficial educational experience to see their peers perform in this concert. I would strongly encourage all of my students to attend one of the concerts.

No comments: